<$BlogRSDURL$>

from a public HS teacher (Gov't, Religion, Soc. Issues), who is eclectic (Dem-leaning) politically and Quaker (& open) on everything else. Hope you enjoy what you find here.

Saturday, October 08, 2005

final policy - no comments 

because I was still being spammed by people with blogger ids. While I could have returned the favor, such is not my style.

Instead I have hidden all comments and turned off the ability to add further comments.

you may read most of what I have to say also at www.myleftwing.com where I am a front apge poster, usually on education, and at www.dailykos.com. If you go to www.dailykos.com/user/teacherken you will see my diary entries. At either of the above locations you will b e able to post comments once you are registered.


Comments, suggestions and even rude remarks are welcomed!
Email accepted at "kber at earthlink dot net"
Preface email messages with "teacherken" so I know they are not spam.
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?