<$BlogRSDURL$>

from a public HS teacher (Gov't, Religion, Soc. Issues), who is eclectic (Dem-leaning) politically and Quaker (& open) on everything else. Hope you enjoy what you find here.

Saturday, January 15, 2005

Thoughts inspired by Armstrong Williams 

Given the recent flap about the DOE paying Armstrong Williams to make positive comments about NCLB, I ahve recently posted a diary entry to dailykos wherein I bloviate a bit. In part I wonder aloud who might have paid Bob Novak. If you have any interest, I suggested you go to http://www.dailykos.com/story/2005/1/15/183913/502



FEEL FREE TO CONTACT ME OFFLINE at kber@earthlink.net Comments, suggestions and even rude remarks are welcomed! Preface any messages with "teacherken" so I know they are not spam.
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?