<$BlogRSDURL$>

from a public HS teacher (Gov't, Religion, Soc. Issues), who is eclectic (Dem-leaning) politically and Quaker (& open) on everything else. Hope you enjoy what you find here.

Saturday, January 15, 2005

Posting Yet again -- first time since May 

Primary reason for absence has been lack of time. I was prodded to do so today for several reasons, the most important of which is that my name is crossed out as a pster blogger at Dailykos [where I spend far too much time posting]. The other reason is I now have a wifi laptop so I can post other than when I amj at home in my study.

I will not offer that much in this post, except the notice that I am back. I will make other posts, confined to specific topics, in a moment or two.

FEEL FREE TO CONTACT ME OFFLINE at kber@earthlink.net Comments, suggestions and even rude remarks are welcomed! Preface any messages with "teacherken" so I know they are not spam.
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?