<$BlogRSDURL$>

from a public HS teacher (Gov't, Religion, Soc. Issues), who is eclectic (Dem-leaning) politically and Quaker (& open) on everything else. Hope you enjoy what you find here.

Wednesday, March 24, 2004

Oh MY --- Linked on dailykos!! 

Now that I see that I am one of the several dozen on dailykos who blogs, I suppose I will have to put something "political" on here.

How about --- the "Clarke" phenomenon seems to have legs?

I'm frustrated, because I'm in school, with the kids [we are in a computer lab with them doing an exploration, so I am free for 5 minutes} so I have not been able to watch or listen to Clarke's testimony. I am fascinated that Bill Schneider of CNN called him the new John Dean ... that gives credibility, esepcially since Schneider does not tend to rush to judgment.

And I remember how ferocious the attacks on Dean were, in the hopes of discrediting him!!!

Well, I am supposed to be teaching, so I will go and help the kiddies [exploring aspects of Maryland Government from the state website].


FEEL FREE TO CONTACT ME OFFLINE at kber@earthlink.net Comments, suggestions and even rude remarks are welcomed! Preface any messages with "teacherken" so I know they are not spam.
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?