<$BlogRSDURL$>

from a public HS teacher (Gov't, Religion, Soc. Issues), who is eclectic (Dem-leaning) politically and Quaker (& open) on everything else. Hope you enjoy what you find here.

Wednesday, February 04, 2004

I HAVE MADE SOME CHANGES TO THE FORMAT 

From now on there will be a title line for each post, and I have arranged for a regular and standard contact message, which I will leave at the end. I am still working on how I want this to look, and considering how I will enable comments. I have also changed the date option to Eastern Time Zone.

FEEL FREE TO CONTACT ME OFFLINE at kber@earthlink.net comments, suggestions and even rude remarks are welcomed! Preface any messages with "teacherken" so I know they are not spam.
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?