<$BlogRSDURL$>

from a public HS teacher (Gov't, Religion, Soc. Issues), who is eclectic (Dem-leaning) politically and Quaker (& open) on everything else. Hope you enjoy what you find here.

Friday, February 06, 2004

and the beat goes on... 

I have spent a little more time exploring the features of this blog. I believe it is possible for me to set it up so that others can post here... these would be individual posts, and would not be comments on specific posts. I may set up a separate blog and play with it a bit. For those few of you are reading this on a regular basis, it would then, if I enabled all of you, become an informal non-real-time chat room. That has some appeal.

But then, I don't know how much time i really want to put into blogging or into being a blog manager. I barely have enough time to be a cat lover, a teacher, and a sometimes husband. I fail miserably as an uncle and a nephew and a brother.


FEEL FREE TO CONTACT ME OFFLINE at kber@earthlink.net Comments, suggestions and even rude remarks are welcomed! Preface any messages with "teacherken" so I know they are not spam.
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?